Selling a Home
Are you thinking about selling a home? We will help you achieve your goals in the shortest amount of time with the least inconvenience possible.
We utilize today’s technology and marketing techniques to get your home the most exposure and the highest and best price possible.
With over 90% of home buyers in 2013 using the Internet for a home search. A buyer’s first impression of your home will likely be from an online photo. We utilize the services of a Professional Photographer to capture your home at it’s absolute best. (above: A listing of ours on our website, which feeds directly from the Multiple Listing Service).
We’re mobile! Our listings are enhanced/ upgraded on all of the top Real Estate sites and Apps which means, the features, information and photos of your home will literally be available at a buyer’s fingertips. Above: One of our listings on the Realtor.com for iPhone.
We’re social! We utilize Social Media to communicate the availability of your home and its details. (above: our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts)
We target our social media paid marketing to demographics for the listing to get the highest and best exposure. (above: a promoted listing from Facebook)
We are always looking for ways to enhance the buyer experience. (Above: a 3D Virtual Walkthru of one of our listings.)
We know your time is valuable, so we utilize several different tools to obtain signatures (manual and digital) with the least inconvenience possible. The days of driving around and faxing paperwork is almost a thing of the past. Pictured above: A digital signing application that enables our clients to easily sign documents so that we can email them immediately where they need to go.
We are not just a team of 11 Agents… We bring with us Professional Photographers, Lenders, Title Companies, Home Warranty Providers, Stagers, Painters, Electricians, Plumbers, Handymen, Contractors and more!
Among the many things we will do to sell your home, we will:
- Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
- Counsel you on the visual presentation of your property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
- Utilize the services of a Professional Photographer to capture your home at it’s absolute best.
- Provide professional printed brochures of your home.
- Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Coordinate the advertising of your home using HER Realtors industry-leading marketing technologies.
- Enhance/ Upgrade all of our listings on the top Real Estate Search Engines which in turn enhances our listings on all of the top Real Estate Apps. This means Buyers will have all of the listing details of your home, professional photographs and our contact information to set up a showing literally at their fingertips 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- Utilize Social Media to communicate the availability of your home and its details.
- Arrange and coordinate events to get your home viewed.
- Communicate with you on the progress for your home sale.
- Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
- Coordinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
NOTE: Each home and each market are unique. Contact us for a customized marketing plan for your home. Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) Provided at NO COST.