How to sell a home
Trying to figure out how to sell a home? We will help you achieve your goals in the shortest amount of time with the least inconvenience possible.
We utilize today’s technology and marketing techniques to get your home the most exposure and the highest and best price possible.
With 88% of home buyers in 2011 using the Internet for a home search. A buyer’s first impression of your home will likely be from an online photo. We utilize the services of a Professional Photographer to capture your home at it’s absolute best.
(above: the Flyer for one of our Listings)
We realize the importance of enhancing and upgrading our listings on all of the top Real Estate websites including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and more. Above: One of our listings on the Realtor.com iPad App.
We’re mobile! Our listings are represented on all of the top Real Estate Apps which means, the features, information and photos of your home will literally be available at a buyer’s fingertips. Above: One of our listings on the Realtor.com for iPhone.
Click above on each Icon: We utilize social media to market your home to our friends, clients and other Real Estate Professionals.
Among the many things we will do to sell your home, We will:
- Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
- Counsel you on the visual presentation of your property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
- Utilize the services of a Professional Photographer to capture your home at it’s absolute best.
- Provide professional printed brochures of your home.
- Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Coordinate the advertising of your home using HER Realtors industry-leading marketing technologies.
- Enhance/ Upgrade all of our listings on the top Real Estate Search Engines which in turn enhances our listings on all of the top Real Estate Apps. This means Buyers will have all of the listing details of your home, professional photographs and our contact information to set up a showing literally at their fingertips 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- Utilize Social Media to communicate the availability of your home and its details.
- Arrange and coordinate events to get your home viewed.
- Communicate with you on the progress for your home sale.
- Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
- Coordinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
NOTE: Each home and each market are unique. Contact us for a customized marketing plan for your home.
Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) Provided at NO COST. Click here to get yours.