How to Buy a Home
Wondering how to buy a home? The first step to buying a home is knowing your buying power. Getting pre-approved narrows your price range, gives you an edge over other buyers and shows sellers you mean business. Contact us for lender information.
If you’re purchasing a new home, we’ll help you find one that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle. Once you’ve made your selection, we can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller and completing the transaction.
In today’s changing market, the inventory of available homes is at it’s lowest that it has been in years and in some cases multiple buyers are submitting offers on available homes.
We utilize today’s technology to provide our buyers with the most immediate service and least inconvenience possible.
For when buyers are out driving around and or searching on their own online come upon a home they have interest in, we have two different tools, literally at their finger tips, that allow them to communicate with us directly: We have a personalized version of the Realtor.com app (Realtor.com is the most accurate and up to date app available and updates from the MLS every 15 minutes) and the mobile version of our HER Realtors website (http://www.herrealtors.com/gledhillrobbinstalisgroup) functions just like an app on mobile phones.
We know your time is valuable, so we utilize several different tools to obtain signatures (manual and digital) with the least inconvenience possible. The days of driving around and faxing paperwork is almost a thing of the past…and when the potential for multiple offers is involved, we know from experience sometimes a sense of urgency can get our Buyers the home over someone else. Pictured above, an iPad app that allows us to obtain manual signatures and email them immediately where they need to go.
Among the many things we will do to assist in Buying a home, We will:
- Set up a search based on criteria (bedrooms, baths, square feet, neighborhood, schools, etc) directly from the MLS that will alert you once a new match becomes active on a market.
- Work on your behalf to streamline your home search, first expanding your choices, then helping you narrow the field.
- Research “comparable” properties to determine a fair price and terms.
- Prepare your Purchase Agreement and accompanying legal documents.
- Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
- Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the seller’s agent and others until the house is yours.