When you are buying a home, we’ll help you find one that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle. Once you’ve made your selection, we can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller and completing the transaction.
In today’s changing market, the inventory of available homes is at it’s lowest that it has been in years and in some cases multiple buyers are submitting offers on available homes.
We utilize today’s technology to provide our buyers with the most immediate service and least inconvenience possible.
Among the many things we will do to assist in Buying a home, We will:
- Set up a search based on criteria (bedrooms, baths, square feet, neighborhood, schools, etc) directly from the MLS that will alert you once a new match becomes active on a market.
- Work on your behalf to streamline your home search, first expanding your choices, then helping you narrow the field.
- Research “comparable” properties to determine a fair price and terms.
- Prepare your Purchase Agreement and accompanying legal documents.
- Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
- Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the seller’s agent and others until the house is yours.